- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Domestic Violence
- Mood disorder
- Parent- child relational problems
- Post-Partum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sex offending behavior or sexual acting out
- Stress induced health complications
- Victim of abuse
- Behavioral Therapy
- Behavioral health coaching (not covered by insurance)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family therapy
- Marital counseling- Gottman method (with or without)
- Medication Evaluation and Management
- Mentoring (not covered by insurance)
- School based therapy
- Supportive Therapy
How To Access Services
For Medicaid Patients age 18 and under and commercial plans requiring a referral:
- Request a referral from your healthcare provider.
- Once received, our staff will contact you for an appointment.
For commercial plans not requiring a referral or private pay patients:
- Please contact the office where you would like to receive services.
- Leave a message and our staff will be happy to contact you for an appointment.
Select form below to view/download as a PDF